Monday, July 02, 2007

Ummmm- Name Game Back On??

Okay- so we have yet to come up with a name; for real. Yes, it was Sayler, but now we have decided that we don't like that (actually Randy finally threw a fit and said he hated it and he would not name his baby that, yadda, yadda, yadda), so we're searching again. I'm not sure what we're going to do. I'm so tired of looking for names. It would be nice if she just came out and said, "Mommy and Daddy please name me {insert beautiful, perfect name}." So- since I haven't posted pics on here FOREVER (I'm way to poofy, fat, and pregos to pose for pics), I decided I'd give you that quick little update. Also- a huge hug and thank you to all who came to my shower. It was overwhelming to see all of you and I was SO thankful to have you all be a part of it. The gifts were amazing and Randy, I, and baby are so very, very appreciative!

No comments: