Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cousins and Friends

Mya has LOTS of cousins, and a few good friends, too:)  Here's just a hodge podge of photos of Mya and her buddies from this fall.
Jaxtin, Bodin, and Mya watching Nanny Mcphee the Friday before Halloween

Ms. Mya and Ellie at Ellie's Birthday party.

We had a sleepover with Ellie at our house!  Did Mya steal her doll?  I bet she did!

Mya and Jaxtie:)  I LOVE this one!

Mya and her cousin Noah at Great Grandma's on Halloween!

A few of my friends and I organized a "Busy Moms Playgroup".  This is one of our get togethers at my friend, Jacki's, house.  The kids look thrilled!  (Well, it's more for the moms anyway!:)

1 comment:

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Great pictures! I was blog hopping and found your blog. I'm a new follower. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back. Have a good weekend!