Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hey You Muddy Butt!

Randy had some gravel hauled in and is doing some dirt work in our backyard.  Of course, Mya had to be right in the middle of all of it all... literally!


Mya knows exactly which one of these machines is a Bobcat and which is a tractor backhoe.  I thought I came home from the hospital with a baby girl???

This is what happened after sliding down the giant gravel pile!

Here's a close up for your viewing pleasure:)

I NEVER can get her to look at the camera, so this is a special picture of this crazy munchkin!
Another great smile from my girl!

The shoes did not fair well this day either, but Mya sure had fun.  That's what clearenced play shoes are for, right!?

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Lol-Too funny! I have a daughter who is the exact same way. She would rather work in the garage with Papa changing the oil in one cars then wear a dress!