Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Misc Photos

Mom was here last weekend to watch Mya as I had a booth for Luhman Real Estate at the Home and Garden Show in Wahpeton. Thanks for all your help mom and for bringing her to the show to see me!


Mom and Mya at our booth
Mya in the pretty sweater outfit Grandma got her and insisted in dressing her up in:) I have to admit she does look pretty darn cute in it. I love the hat!
Mya only seems to cuddle like this with her YaYa and I just had to get a picture of it. So Sweet!


On Sunday we met Grandpa Joe at church in Breckenridge because we won't see him on Easter Sunday. He brought Mya a very cute Easter basket. Inside was the frog teether, some candy, and a gift certificate to Wal-Mart. Of course mommy went straight to Wal-Mart and spent it on some really cute stuff for Mya. Thanks Grandpa and Jeni!!!

No comments: