Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes, I'm Obsessed.

Okay, so I'm both obsessed with my new little girl and bestest friend and this blog. More pics for you today:)



This just looks to me like a "Yes I really am a Mommy now" picture:)






I wanted a nice picture of Mya and I, but she just wouldn't cooperate, she proceeded to start screaming after this was taken. And I don't mean crying, she has a "horror movie scream" that she uses when she wants to be picked up or done with something. It's pretty hilarious if you've heard it.

What can I say!












1 comment:

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Cute cute! This blog thing is very addictive. It is about the 1st thing I do in the morning, check again in the afternoon, and yes again at bedtime. You never know when someone will update and it is so exciting to me to open someone's page to find new pictures. KEEP 'EM COMING!!