Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Family + Timberwolves Game = A Really Great Time!

So about a month and a half ago I decided I wanted to plan something a little different for Randy's Birthday this year. This is right about the time when Ricky Rubio (the MN Timberwolves new guard) was burning up the court (with both his skills and his smokin Spanish good-looks, hee! hee!). Hmmmm- why not go to a T-wolves game for Randy's Bday? Randy is a huge sports nut and I'm a huge Rubio fan/stalker. Perfect! So I collaborated with Randy's brothers and sisters and my sister and the trip was planned! Then... Rubio blew out his knee and he was out for the season:( BUMMER! BUT, we went ahead as scheduled and had a blast!:) A BIG thank you to Steve and Aleshia, Steve and Colleen, and my sis Ashley and her boyfriend Ben. I am so very, very thankful for the family we have been blessed with. We love you guys and it's trips like this that make life's best memories. Oh and thank you Grandma Steph for watching the girls!! Can't wait to do this again... next year when Rubio is BACK!






No comments: