Monday, February 20, 2012

Florida and Kansas City!

My mom had a business conference in St. Pete Beach Florida and asked if I'd like to "ride along":)  I definitely couldn't turn down that kind of invitation! Mom was pretty busy with work so I spent much of my time sleeping, running, or laying on the BEACH.  It was perfect.  A much needed break from life:)  Thank you Mom!

The view from our hotel balcony.

Me on the beach alone.  Peace. Quiet. Sun.  Heaven.

Mom and I did get a chance to go on a dolphin cruise together.  We cruised the gulf and saw several groups of dolphins and this cool steam ship. 

KANSAS CITY
For those of you who don't already know Randy is an avid pheasant hunter.  Avid meaning completely obsessed with it from September til January.  Each year the Pheasants Forever hold a trade show type thing called Pheasant Fest.  Last year we traveled to Omaha, NE for it and this year (at the last minute) we decided to pack up Mya and travel to Kansas City, MO for it.  We had some great family time.  Kansas City is a reallly pretty city and the downtown reminded me a lot of parts of downtown Minneapolis.
In the hallway waiting for the elevator.


Pheasant Fest was held at the Kansas City Convention Center.  There were tons of different booths and vendors.  Different kennels even brought their hunting puppies.
 They had a jr. hunters area set up for the kids.  Mya and I spent a lot of time hear while daddy looked around.

Mya and I posing in one of the ATVs.





It was a good day:)



No comments: