Tuesday, September 09, 2008

You might be a redneck if...

So Randy and I seem to have a lot of redneck moments. Last Sunday we were "in town" visiting Matt and Amy and their girls and we forgot to grab milk for the baby on the way out. So, we decide to head into Aber to see if the grocery store there is open. It wasn't....but the bar was. So, I figure the bar must have milk in some way shape or form. So I walk in and the bartender (as they always do in small towns) greets me by name. "Hello Mrs. Miranowski," he says. I say, "Hey Brandon, we need some milk, do you have a gallon we could buy?" "Nope," he says as he pulls a gallon out of the ice chest behind the bar, "but I could just give you some of mine, here." He goes into the back room to look for something to put it in and comes out with a little bucket that their coleslaw comes in. He pours half the milk into the bucket and says, "here you go, then." So me and my red neck leave the Aber bar with a bucket of milk for my baby! You can't make this stuff up!

No comments: